Best Japanese Restaurants In Chicago – Chicago is known as one of the largest cities in the United States. Located on Lake Michigan in Illinois, the city is known for its bold architectural designs, which culminate in the city’s tallest skyscraper and include landmarks such as the John Hancock Center and the Neo Tribune Tower. -Gothic. If you visit the city, you will also find some of its famous museums, including the Art Institute of Chicago. After visiting the lakeside town’s many attractions, you may want to eat at the end of a long day. Don’t worry as there are plenty of affordable restaurants in the city for a unique dining experience. Have an experience you’ll remember for a long time at the city’s restaurants. We have compiled an amazing list of the best Japanese restaurants in Chicago, Illinois. See below.
1. KAI ZAN View this post on Instagram A post shared by KAI ZAN (@kaizanchicago) on Jun 19, 2019 at 2:21pm PDT KAI ZAN is an elegant and cozy dining space known as the home of creative Japanese cuisine a leaves diners behind. . surprise want more The warm and relaxed atmosphere is perfect for an evening of special meals and dining serving delicious food including sushi and more. The chef combines modern elegance with traditional cooking techniques to deliver uniquely prepared spicy dishes to satisfy your culinary tastes. At KAI ZAN, you’ll find new ways to enjoy traditional omakase-style dishes. KAI ZAN Address: 2557 W Chicago Ave. Chicago, IL 60622. Website: KAI ZAN Hours of Operation: Saturday: 8 p.m. 4:30 – 11:30; Tuesday – Friday: 17.00 5 – 10 pm (Sunday & Monday closed)
Best Japanese Restaurants In Chicago
2. Umai Zaru soba Tempura cr.Tr_11 #tempura #zurusoba . #umaichicago #japanesefood #eattheworld #chefstalk #foodandwine…Posted by UMAI Japanese Restaurant on Wednesday, December 13, 2017 Umai Restaurant was established in 2013 by Chef Mai who has experience and has been in this business for a while. Since then it has been a crowd. The best combination of traditional Japanese food with a modern twist. This restaurant offers a modern twist on traditional Japanese izakaya-style casual dining, from sushi and yakitori to traditional ramen, and is a place to chill with friends while enjoying the new summer vibe. Umai Address: 1217 W Fullerton Ave. Chicago Site: Umai Opening Hours: Monday – Thursday: AM. 11:30 – 1 pm 10; Fri – Sat 11:30 – 22:30; Sunday 16:30 – 21:30
Best Japanese Restaurants Miami Has For Eating Sushi And Ramen
3. Yuzu Sushi & Robata Grill See this post on Instagram by Eater Chicago (@eater_chicago) on March 16, 2018 at 12:00 pm. A post shared at 4:04pm PDT Yut Vong leads the team to prepare Yuzu Sushi & Robata Grill after the first reinforcement. Being in the food business for over 15 years. It was intended to appeal to Chicago’s young and middle-aged city visitors, and the rest is history. Yuzu Sushi has become popular among the locals and this is due to the quality of Japanese food among other dishes. Please! Yuzu Sushi & Robata Grill Address: 1751 W Chicago Ave Chicago, IL 60622 Website: Yuzu Sushi & Robata Grill Opening Hours: 12pm – 3pm, 5pm – 10pm (daily)
You may also be interested in this Airbnb! Steps to MI Ave Store | Look, Beach, Jim | Zencity 18 Chicago, Illinois, United States View offers from USD 139 Navy Pier Reviews and The Magnificent Mile 29 from Lux Sky Home Chicago, Illinois, United States View Offers from USD 345 Great Views! 5 reviews from USD 155 deal view 1 bedroom modern with luxury amenities in Loop 62 USD 96 deal view from Chicago, Illinois Reviews United States of America Best Location! LUX 2/2 Condo 51st fl Amazing Views 4 reviews Chicago, Illinois, USA starting at USD 195 deal view 4. See this post on Momotaro’s Instagram By Momotaro (@momotarochicago) on Jul 19, 2019 at 10:23 PDT As that Momotaro, a legendary hero of Japanese folklore, would come to the rescue when visitors are called. Located on West Lake Street, this restaurant is like a home away from home and serves the best of Japanese cuisine from the delicious menu options available. A chef-driven concept philosophy with a focus on painstakingly executed cuisine and highly personalized service is a special treat for lovers of the finest quality. Momotaro Address: 820 W Lake St Chicago, IL 60607 Website: Momotaro Opening Hours: Friday – Saturday: 10 p.m. 5 – morning 12; Sunday – Thursday: 5pm to 10:30pm
5. Raisu Japanese Fine Dining Source: raisusushi on Instagram Enjoy the warm atmosphere, unique view and great Japanese cuisine available at one of the best restaurants in Chicago – Raisu Japanese Fine Dining. This restaurant is famous for its modern cuisine. It combines classic Japanese techniques in a variety of flavors to create an appealing and mouthwatering treat for the eclectic crowd. From a variety of drinks along with fish and seasonal exotic dishes, you can enjoy them at Raisu. If you are looking for a relaxed place to enjoy delicious Japanese food, Raisu Japan is for you. Raisu Japanese Fine Food Address: 2958 W Irving Park Rd Chicago, IL 60618 Website: Raisu Japanese Fine Food Opening Hours: Tuesday – Sunday: 17.00 5 – 10 PM (Closed Monday)
6. Arami Store: aramichicago on Instagram Arami is a beautiful restaurant with a unique modern design for its interior. Its bright and colorful setting and delicious menu options ensure that the restaurant is always full of hungry diners. Arami is a gem on the Chicago Ave line. The atmosphere is very charming and cozy but typical Japanese. With the exceptional service it provides, you can enjoy every bite of delicious sushi at your favorite Japanese restaurant or restaurant in a unique way. Arami Address: 1829 W Chicago Ave Chicago, IL 60622 Website: Arami Opening Hours: Fri – Sat: 5 p.m. 5 – 10:30; Sunday – Thursday: 17:00 to 21:30
Experience Our Global Luxury Hotel Group
7. Union Sushi + Barbeque Bar Check out this post on Instagram by Kelly Rizzo (@eattravelrock) on Jan 23, 2015 at 6:53 pm. urban setting. Explore one of the Union’s extensive menu options featuring delicious, fresh and delicious food. Union Sushi + Barbeque Bar Address: 230 W Erie St Chicago, IL 60654 Website: Union Sushi + Barbeque Bar Hours: Saturday: 6 PM 5 – 11 PM; Sunday: 17:00 to 21:00; Monday – Thursday: 11:30 – 14:00, 17:00 – 22:00; Friday: 11:30 – 14:00, 17:00 – 13:00
8. Check out this post on Kameya’s Instagram Post by Lauren Lehocky (@ihadabiglunch) on Apr 25, 2019 at 8:00 am A post shared at 5:38 pm PDT Find the best dining experience at Kameya , an elegant romantic restaurant located on Webster Avenue. The unique lighting combined with high quality Japanese cuisine is perfect for your romantic dining experience. Enjoy your favorite Japanese cuisine including delicious and savory sushi, along with a selection of beverages to accompany your menu choices. Kameya Address: 806 W Webster Ave Chicago, IL 60614 Website: Kameya Opening Hours: Tuesday – Thursday: 5 PM 4:30 PM – 10 PM; Fri – Sat: 13:00 1 – 10 pm; Sunday: 16:30 – 21:00 (Closed Monday)
9. Kamehachi Check out this post on Instagram By Shari Neal / Bon Bon Vie (@sharibonbonvie) April 30, 2016 at 7:18 pm Choose from the wide and delicious selection of food and you will get large portions full of flavor and taste. There is also excellent customer service and a comfortable seating area where you can meet friends and colleagues. Kamehachi is also a great place for dessert. Kamehachi Address: 1531 N Wells St Chicago, IL 60610 Website: Kamehachi Opening Hours: Sunday – Thursday: 11:30 – 22:30; Fri – Sat: 10am 11:30am – 11pm
10. Ramen Misoya Chicago Hokkaido Spicy Ramen ???? Posted by Ramen Misoya Chicago Mount Prospect on Tuesday, May 14, 2019 Ramen Misoya Chicago is a cozy restaurant with stylish and stylish interior decor, delicious Japanese food, and friendly service. Choose from a delicious menu option including the famous miso plate, a staple of Japanese cuisine. It has been deeply rooted in the Japanese diet for centuries and is known to offer many health benefits. Enjoy freshly prepared and delicious food flavors. In addition, they have a list of complementary drinks that you can choose from. Misoya Ramen Chicago Address: 213 E Ohio St, Chicago, IL 60610 Website: Misoya Ramen Chicago Opening hours: Sunday – Thursday: 11:30 – 15:00, 5:30 – 21:30; Fri – Sat: 10 a.m. 11 – p.m. 3, 5 – 21:30
Best Chicago Date Night Restaurants
Great Japanese Places to Eat in Chicago Source: Pexels Chicago’s many best restaurants serve great food, cocktails, and more.